US IMMIGRATION LAW: We provide legal services in every aspect of U.S. Immigration Law-both Temporary/Non-Immigrant and Immigrant visas:
- Temporary or Non-immigrant visas are for those who intend to stay in the USA for certain limited purposes. These include but not limited to:
- Tourist/Business (B-1, B-2)
- Transit and Visas for Crewmen (C and D)
- Treaty Traders and Investors (E-1, E-2 and E-3)
- Student, Vocational and non-academic (F-1, M-1)
- Employment/Work based (H-1B, H1-B1, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2 )
- Exchange-Visitor, researchers, academic professionals, scientists, physicians (J-1)
- Fiancés and spouses (K-1, K-3)
- Intra-Company Transferees (L-1)
- People with Extraordinary Ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics (O-1)
- Entertainers, Athletes, Artists (P-1, P-2, P-3)
- International cultural exchange program (Q-1 not more than 15 months)
- Religious Workers (R-1)
- People in possession of critical reliable information (S category)
- Victims of certain criminal activity and trafficking (U and T category)
- North American Treaty Visa (TN category)
Some temporary/non-immigrant visas are considered 'dual intent' meaning you may attempt to obtain permanent residency (a green card) while under that classification.
Most nonimmigrant visas, however, require you establish the demonstration of nonimmigrant intent. This means you should demonstrate that you have a permanent residence in your home country that you have no intention of abandoning. The duration of time you may spend in the U.S. can range from a few days to several years, depending on the visa. In many situations, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may accompany you on a derivative visa.
- Permanent immigrant visas to the USA give you the opportunity to be able to live in the US permanently first as a permanent resident and ultimately becoming a proud US citizen. You can be a permanent resident through one of the followings:
- Family-Based Immigration
- Employment-Based Immigration
- Investment-based Immigration
- Diversity Visa Lottery
In addition to the above we can help you in the following issues:
- Removal of Conditions on Permanent Residence
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- National Interest Waivers
- I-9 Reviews/Internal Audits
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Consular Processing
- Re-Entry Permits
- Advance Parole
- Employment Authorization Renewal
- Extension and/or Change of Status
- Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery
- Renewal or Replacement of Green Card
- Life Acts & Amendments,
We represent clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), the Administrative Appeals Office (“AAO”), the Admissibility Review Office (“ARO”), Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Immigration Courts (“EOIR”), the Board of Immigration Appeals (“BIA”), the Department of Labor (“DOL”), the Department of State (“DOS”), U.S. Consulates, and other relevant federal agencies, as well as in Federal Circuit Courts. We represent clients from all over the country.
We are committed to providing the highest quality and efficient legal services. We offer you the personal attention you deserve and provide you with frequent updates on your cases.
We can also help you in Consular processing of your immigration cases in Dhaka, Bangladesh through our office The US-Bangladesh Law Center which is conveniently located in Kakrail area in Dhaka.